12 April 2012

I’m Not A Bad Person Really; I Just Have Low Self-Esteem


Gaming Genres: Visual Novel
Story Genres: Fantasy
Graphical Styles: 2D, Cartoon, Pixel Art
Platforms: Windows
Pricing Model: Free
Developer(s): Bento Smile
Publisher(s): Bento Smile
Initial Release Date: January 17, 2010
Website(s): Homepage
Description:
I’m Not A Bad Person Really; I Just Have Low Self-Esteem was created during TIGJam UK2. It is based on a few different versions of Red Riding Hood, but with a bunch of bad language and general horribleness thrown into the mix

Opinion:
Not really much interaction, more like a movie really then an actual game. The story is also quite minimalistic, so, while I like the game, there really is not all that much here.

Images (+):
Indieness: Quintessentially Indie
Play?:

No comments:

Post a Comment